Thursday, December 27, 2018

Lemon Pepper Salmon

Guten Tag,
 Well it has been a while since i have last posted anything. My husband and I were both working a ton and then we were getting ready for our move to Germany. Its been a long and eventful year so far. I promise to start posting regularly again.
 I will probably also post some of our adventures in Germany, especially things having to do with food. The food here is AMAZING! The people here are great. The culture is very different but we love it. Everything is pretty much closed on Sundays and German Holidays. There is a fest every single weekend somewhere nearby. It absolutely beautiful here. I am in love with this beautiful country.
 My blog will have many more things added to it, hopefully, other than just food. Hope yall enjoy!

April


Lemon Pepper Salmon--

 This is really great. Very simple and quick to make but so good.

Ingredients: 4 servings

4 (4 oz) salmon fillets
2 tbs. of butter, melted
2 tbs. of soy sauce
lemon pepper to taste

Directions:

Preheat oven to the broiler.
Lightly grease a baking sheet. Place the salmon on the baking sheet. In a bowl mix together the butter and soy sauce. Brush the mixture onto the salmon. Sprinkle the lemon pepper on top. Broil salmon for 6-8 min or until easily flaked with a fork.


got this recipe from: Lemon Pepper Salmon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spinach Chicken with Cream Cheese and Mozarella

Heyyyy!!! I've been a busy bee, between work and school I barely have a life and for sure not very much time to cook. I usually try to ...