Thursday, December 27, 2018

Julia Child's Boeuf Bourguignon (Beef Burgundy)

JULIA CHILD'S BEEF BOURGUIGNON (BEEF BURGUNDY)

Julia Child... Love her Love her Love her. She is one of the greatest cooks. I decided id give her famous Beef Bourguignon a shot and i think i did pretty well. One of the best things i've ever made. I'm not a huge fan of much meat other than chicken and bacon, however i completely fell in love with this. If you have never tried to making this you need to its absolutely worth the time and effort.
 Ive decided instead of typing out exactly how i made this i would let Julia herself show you. So below is her video. :) 


Hope yall enjoyed this video and I really hope you enjoy this wonderful meal. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spinach Chicken with Cream Cheese and Mozarella

Heyyyy!!! I've been a busy bee, between work and school I barely have a life and for sure not very much time to cook. I usually try to ...