Saturday, December 8, 2018

CHICKEN RANCH NACHOS

Well my husband has been TDY for a week and ive been pigging out on some good ole comfort food. I cant seem to get enough of the bad stuff for me this week. Hopefully ill get on back on track again here soon with some better for me recipes. 
I personally have a huge addiction to nachos. If we go to a restaurant where they have nachos chances are im ordering them. I was so excited to make these i just could not wait to eat them. They were so amazingly yummy! Hope you ENJOY!!

Ingredients:

1 bag of Tortilla chips
5-6 chicken tenders (I just put a few pieces of chicken in the crockpot)
1 packet of ranch seasoning
1 cup of ranch
4 oz Monterrey Jack Cheese
1/2 cup of chopped tomatoes
1/4 cup of chopped green onion


Directions:

Coat the chicken tenders in ranch seasoning and saute on medium heat until fully cooked. I put a few chicken breast in the crockpot then coated them with the ranch seasoning. Either way works :) Using two forks, shred the chicken tenders. I use my kitchen aid mixture to shred the chicken so much easier. Once again either way works. Preheat oven to 350. In an oven safe serving tray, spread out half of the chips evenly. Evenly, spread half of the shredded chicken over the chips. Sprinkle half of the tomatoes and green onion. Evenly drizzle half of the ranch dressing, try to get all the chips. Grate half of the cheese over the nachos. Repeat layers. Bake for about 10 minutes, or until all the cheese is nicely melted. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Spinach Chicken with Cream Cheese and Mozarella

Heyyyy!!! I've been a busy bee, between work and school I barely have a life and for sure not very much time to cook. I usually try to ...