Tuesday, December 11, 2018

BUFFALO CHICKEN PIZZA

I am constantly craving spicy food, a big spicy craving of mine is buffalo wings. I don't eat wings though so I always get the boneless buffalo wings. I have been dying here craving them and have yet to find them anywhere. Then this pizza came into my life and I knew it was gonna be the best thing ever. Sure enough it hit the spot with my craving. The pizza was soo good. I cant wait to make it again and again.

Ingredients:

1 package of pre-baked crust or homemade
1 cup of diced cooked chicken breast
3 TBS Buffalo Wing Sauce
1/2 cup  Buffalo wing sauce
1 (4 oz Package) crumbled Blue Cheese
1 stalk of celery thinly sliced
1 cup shredded mozarella


Directions:

Preheat oven to 475 degrees.  Either use a pizza pan or line a baking sheet with aluminum foil. Place pizza crust on the prepared baking dish. Mix the chicken and 3 TBS wing sauce together in a bowl until evenly coated. Spread the 1/2 cup wing sauce on the pizza crust. Top with blue cheese and mozarella. Bake until pizza is cooked through and cheese is bubbling about 12 min.


This is very spicy so if your not a huge spicy fan you can mix ranch in with the buffalo sauce or use less sauce. Our pizza was so spicy we were sweating but we love spicy food.

ENJOY!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Spinach Chicken with Cream Cheese and Mozarella

Heyyyy!!! I've been a busy bee, between work and school I barely have a life and for sure not very much time to cook. I usually try to ...