Saturday, December 8, 2018

CROCKPOT PUMPKIN SPICE LATTES

 Happy First Day of September. (Even thought I'm technically typing this on the 2nd). Who's all ready for fall? ME ME ME! The first day of fall is September 23 by the way. I am so excited that September is here and already the cooler weather has started. I woke up to a cool 53 degrees and the high today here in Bavaria is 63 degrees. I have all my windows open and my blinds its such a beautiful day.
 Im sure yall know September also starts the EVERYTHING PUMPKIN time of the year. I've already started. I personally am not a huge everything pumpkin fan i do love the pumpkin scents though. Im more of a christmas everything kinda gal. Some might say i'm even obsessed. Anyways i thought id start off September by making everyone's favorite Pumpkin Spice Latte. I found a crockpot recipe on pinterest of course and it was super easy with easy ingredients and only took 2 hours in the crockpot. I of course had to have a taste tester as i've only ever tried it at Starbucks once. So my friend came over and tried it and said it was delicious. So i shall be making more to pass out on Halloween :)
 Well here is the recipe! ENJOY!!

Ingredients: (serves 10-15 ppl)

6 cups of Milk
4-6 cups of strongly brewed coffee
1/2 cup pumpkin puree
1/2 cup of vanilla extract
1/2 cup of sugar
2 tsp cinnamon
3 cinnamon sticks

Directions:

In your crockpot combine the milk and coffee. In a bowl whip together the pumpkin puree, vanilla extract, sugar and cinnamon. Add them to the crockpot and mix together. Toss in the cinnamon sticks and cover the crockpot, cook on high for 2 hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spinach Chicken with Cream Cheese and Mozarella

Heyyyy!!! I've been a busy bee, between work and school I barely have a life and for sure not very much time to cook. I usually try to ...