Saturday, October 6, 2018

GRILLED PESTO CHICKEN AND TOMATO KEBABS

Happy New Year Everyone!! Hope ya'll enjoyed the Holidays and enjoyed spending time with family and friends. We had a fantastic time visiting my husbands family in Maryland. I got to see one of my great friends and all my in laws. It was a great time.
Now lets get to the first recipe I am posting for 2014. This recipe is so yummy and healthy. I can eat these for days. My husband loved them so much and really wanted more. I will for sure keep making these many more times. Hope you Enjoy!

Ingredients:

1 cup fresh basil leaves, chopped
1 clove of garlic
1/4 cup parmigiana/Reggiano
Kosher salt and fresh pepper to taste
3 TBSP olive oil
1-1/4 lb. skinless chicken breast, cut into 1 inch cubes
24 cherry tomatoes
16 wooden skewers

Directions:

In a food processor pulse basil, garlic, Parmesan cheese, salt and pepper until smooth. Slowly add the olive oil while pulsing.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Spinach Chicken with Cream Cheese and Mozarella

Heyyyy!!! I've been a busy bee, between work and school I barely have a life and for sure not very much time to cook. I usually try to ...